As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of temporary measures are necessary to ensure we are able to maximise the available haulage capacity and to secure the highest possible service levels.
We are maintaining government social distancing recommendations ensuring employee safety and welfare and remain operational in line with reduced demand.
Orders are accepted and fulfilled on the following basis;
- We may extend your delivery lead time if capacity within our external supply chain partners becomes challenging. This includes products shipped via courier services
- We have suspended 'plot picking' and orders will be consolidated into the most efficient pack sizes
- Part orders will not be permitted
- Where requested, we will endeavour to contact customers prior to delivery. We cannot provide timed-bound deliveries, however we will attempt to meet requests where possible
- Any haulage fee incurred for attempted delivery which is rejected by the site/branch will be recharged
- All order POD's are now electronic. Despatch notes will be attached, via a clear adhesive envelope, to Pack 1 of the delivery and the driver will sign an electronic POD on the customers behalf. In addition, photographic evidence of the delivery may be used
We anticipate demand increasing in May and whilst we can service new customers, we will prioritise existing stockists to reduce disruption of usual order patterns. We don’t anticipate any product shortages at this time.
Our technical support team are all working remotely and can be contacted on 029 2033 7900 or email@example.com
Our internal customer support team are operating as usual and can be contacted on 029 2033 7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, thank you for your continued cooperation and support. We appreciate your business.