The Catnic service package includes:
- Experienced and dedicated team of lintel sales representatives
- Fully trained, professional internal customer support team for all your needs; from placing orders, to enquiring about prices or deliveries
- Comprehensive range of back-up literature
- On-line help via www.catnic.com
- CAD details available on-line providing instant access to lintel drawings
- Technical enquiry forms to accompany your drawings ensuring necessary information is received and turned around in a timely manner
- On-site sales and technical support when required
- Technical hotline for all queries
- Dedicated hauliers for all your deliveries
- Consultation at every stage of your job
- Lintel scheduling and specifi cation via CLASS
- Next day delivery available on selected items
- Extensive range of standard and bespoke lintels
Experienced engineers qualified in construction enable Catnic to offer an advisory service to anyone engaged on building projects, regardless of size, from a private house extension, to a major housing development or commercial building.
Free scheduling service
CLASS – The Catnic Lintel Advanced Scheduling System is the most comprehensive, enviable lintel scheduling service available. One concise document leaves no room for confusion or misunderstanding.
CLASS clearly provides:
- A description of each lintel, its location, and price
- Assured structural accuracy
- A site summary
Design service for bespoke lintels
In addition to its standard range, Catnic design and manufacture a huge range of ‘specials’. The bespoke range is designed and fabricated to satisfy features such as long spans, chamfered brickwork, reduced toe lintels for cant bricks, arched openings and other applications where non-standard construction is utilised.