SSR² Roofing & Cladding
The latest addition to the Catnic product range, SSR² is an innovative, light-weight and versatile standing seam roof and cladding system. Specially designed for the urban environment it is seven times lighter than conventional roof tiles and available in a variety of inviting colours.
This product is available from leading roofing merchants across the country, with FREE installation training offered to those wishing to explore the full benefits of the system.
SSR² standing seam roof and cladding is the latest innovation from Catnic. A sustainable pre-finished steel roofing and cladding system designed for the residential and commercial market. SSR² is a fully supported standing seam system, designed, manufactured and CE Marked in accordance with BS EN 14783:2013.
SSR² is manufactured from Tata Steel’s Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® pre-finished steel, making it a cost effective alternative to traditional copper and zinc standing seam roof systems. Seven times lighter than clay or slate tile equivalents, it’s easy to handle on site and quick to fix compared with traditional roofing products.
SSR² standing seam roof and wall cladding is lightweight, durable and easy to install. Available in a range of colours, the system provides an original and modern roofline for any property; for pitched roofs as low as 5°.
Our steel roofing and cladding systems are rated ‘A+’ within the BRE Green Guide, BBA approved and because it’s Catnic you can rely on the best customer support and technical specification, to installation and beyond.
- Quick fit system reduces installation time on site compared with traditional roofing products
- Can be installed on a roof with a pitch as low as 5°
- Seven times lighter than traditional roof tiles
- When installed as wall cladding, can be laid vertically or horizontally
- Available with 305 mm or 514 mm cover widths
- BRE Green Guide A+ rated product and 100% recyclable at end of life
- BBA Approved Roofing & Cladding System, Certificate No: 15/5279
- Class AA (roof) and Class O (wall) Fire Performance rating
- Manufactured from Tata Steel’s Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® pre-finished steel which is certified to BES 6001 Responsible sourcing standard
- CE Marked to BS EN 14783:2013