- Product Applications
- For 50mm Cavity, 110-115mm Inner Leaf
- Hot-dipped post galavanised
|Standard Lengths (mm)||SWL (kN) 5:1/19:1||Weight (kg/m)||Nominal height 'h' (mm)|
|2100 - 3000||88||41.1||213|
|3300 - 4800||83||41.1||213|
- Standard lengths are available in 50mm increments for lengths up to 6600.
- The SWL (safe working load) is based on the total UDL (uniform distributed load) over maximum span using 200mm end bearings.
- A separate flexible DPC must be installed during construction.
- As an optional extra, CXL lintels can be supplied with expanded metal mesh plaster key secured to the base plate.
- To achieve the loading figures shown, the lintel must be laterally restrained and have 200mm end bearing supports and inner to outer load ratios between 5:1 and 19:1.