Latest Catnic Vacancy: Business Development Manager
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager within Catnic, reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director.
To carry out this role successfully, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Develop a profitable growth plan that seeks to develop new SSR2 product sales opportunities
- Generate an SSR2 lead/specification pipeline, providing quality leads to the sales team that are sufficient in number to deliver the sales plan
- Translate the sales plan into targets and work programmes that detail levels of customer contact for sales people so that individually and collectively, they understand their contribution to its delivery.
- Motivate, train and develop the sales team to ensure an effective workforce capable of meeting its current and projected objectives.
- Work closely with architects/specifiers to detail project requirements and provide solutions with SSR2 roofing/cladding specifications.
- Delivery of CPD’s and technical presentations to architects/specifiers etc and support the region with site technical and installation support
- Organise and participate in installer/branch staff training schemes. Liaising with the Technical Manager in the development of new products
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction and a quality service throughout the sales process
- Ensure market trends as defined by customer, supplier and competitor activity, are fully understood so as to exploit opportunities as identified in the sales plan.
- Participate in business networking and other business engagement activities as appropriate
For more information visit: https://career5.successfactors...