Security Mesh/Security Lath
Security Mesh (or security lath as it is sometimes known) are sheets of expanded steel mesh that fit neatly into internal and external walls, ceilings and roofs to defend premises against forced entry. Resistant to bolt and hand cutters, SecuraMesh is the extra layer of security it pays to put in place.
Benefits of SecuraMesh™:
- Manufactured in the UK
- Concealed, robust protection from break-ins
- Diamond mesh profile is too small for bolt cutters and too strong for hand cutters
- Manufactured from one sheet so strands don't unravel during installation
- Can be installed during or after initial construction
- Options to suit both dry-lined and render finish applications
- Available in mild steel as standard or galvanised mild steel for additional corrosion protection
SecuraMesh is available in medium and heavy duty gauges with options to suit both dry-lined and render finish applications.
View SecuraMesh Range
SecuraMesh fits neatly into internal and external walls, ceilings and roofs to defend premises against forced entry.
View SecuraMesh Applications