Catnic are the leading UK supplier of steel lintels and building components. Established in 1969 we have over 40 years experience in the design, manufacture and supply of quality products. We serve a variety of demanding markets worldwide and are supported by a global sales and distribution network.
Acknowledged for our excellence of service and conformance to the highest quality standards, our products have been installed successfully in municipal buildings and domestic properties in over 30 countries worldwide.
We have pioneered the steel lintel for more than four generations and design, manufacture and supply the construction industry with a wealth of technically superior products.
Selecting the Catnic brand assures that the products you have chosen are of highest quality and are fully supported by our extensive distributor network.
Catnic was the first:
- Lintel manufacturer to be certified to BES 6001, maximising the potential for obtaining credits under the Responsible Sourcing of Materials sections of BREEAM, the Code for Sustainable Homes and CEEQUAL
- To develop the steel lintel in the UK and the first to gain both BBA Approval and the coveted Kitemark to BS 5977
- Manufacturer to employ the revolutionary Duplex Corrosion Protection System on its lintel as a standard offering
- To incorporate a built-in damp proof course into its lintels
- To provide a built-in plaster key
- To CE mark its lintel product range